Sunday, June 3, 2012

11 day sleepover

The friend that I'm having the 11 day sleepover is with Rachel. Her mom goes on a lot of business trips. So she has to plan really early just so she knows what she can do.

Her mom is going on a business trip, and her mom asked my mom if she could stay with us for 11 days! And she said, yes! But theres 2 bad parts... 1. It's in JULY....2. I have ballet 5 days a week! From like 10:30 in the morning to 2:00 in the afternoon! That's 3 and a half hours of dance everyday! And I still have to do summer school because we started late in the year. And I was done with my last books at the beginning of May.
But Ethan and I have already started planning what we're going to do. Ethan wanted to play videogames for like a week straight. But also it's in the middle of summer so we have to go outside in the sprinkler, on the trampoline.... And stuffs.

Well, I gotta go.

 Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment