Monday, June 11, 2012

Coppelia is over! :'(

Yesterday was my last time doing Coppelia. :'( I was really sad taking off my costume, but maybe when I'm in the company I can be the actual ballerina. Not a baby ballerina.

I do about the same things every time I walk in the Dress Hall. I run upstairs, find a chair, throw my stuff under it and run to the makeup line. After I get all of my makeup on my friends and I play card games. Usually Egyptian Rats. (It has nothing to do with Egyptian Rats) And yesterday I learned how to play a new game! It's called Baloney Sandwich! (Also has nothing to do with Baloney Sandwiches)
During Don Q Grace Kiana and I would play Egyptian Rats so much that we made names for each other. Kiana was Ninja because she could slap a card so fast that we haven't even put it down yet! Grace was Slow Poke because she would always zone out or not pay any attention to the game. And I was bunny. Because we had to curl our hair for Don Q, and my hair would never be right. So I would always have 2 curlers on top of my head. And I looked like a bunny.
And now that Ella (another Skittle) is with us, she had to have a name! We all wanted it to be Slug. But she changed it to the Golden Dragon. I called her the Rusty Golden Dragon because she was very slow at the game, but eventually she got a little faster.
Kiana and I were always the last 2 people, and once we played it the entire time we waited. 2 acts! And two acts was over an hour long! Then we got our costumes on and played for a little bit longer. Kiana won in the end. But it was still worth playing for an hour and a half.


Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment