Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Coppelia

I haven't posted in like a month. So I'm just gonna talk about Coppelia and whats been going on and stuffs. Yesterday was our first on stage rehearsal. And the entire 3rd act set was up. there were columns, bells, flowers that looked like grapes, and really sparkly pillows that the villagers sit on.
What really bugged my was that on the sides there are usually giant curtains or something that covers most of the wing. But now those curtain thingies are like see through because it's mostly flowers on it. We would usually run out on count 3. But because of the see through thingies we have to start so far back that we have to run on the count 1.

Dress rehearsal is today! So that means we get to wear out TUTU'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are SOOOOOOO pretty! They are pink with little gold lacy thingies. And we have little arm tutu's that look like the same thing. And we wear AWESOME tiaras. They are gold and they have small pink flowers with little crystals falling from it. But the only bad thing about it is that we don't wear anything underneath out tutu's. And we had our fitting with a leotard on! I think that they're all going to be a little big.
I'm really sad about the casting decision. There are 48 girls in my part. 24 in each cast. The Skittles were hoping and praying that we were all in the same cast. Or at least 2 and 2. But instead it was 1 and 3. I was so sad. Grace is in cast A. And Ella, Kiana, and I are in cast B. Grace and I usually carpool as well. But not for this show. So I might carpool with another girl in my cast, Rowan.


Well, I have to get ready to go to rehearsal. So I'll post in another month or so!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Abby, congrats congrats congrats! I wish I could see you in show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Thanks thanks thanks! I wish that you could come see me too... :(

    ReplyDelete