Monday, March 19, 2012

Meh Birfday! (2.0)

Today is my birthday!  But yesterday was my party. My friends Atira and Rachel came. We played lots of fun games and ate the most delicious cake in the world! It was a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting with Reeses Pieces all around the side like a wall. And we put Reeses Mini's on top in a big circle. Then we sprinkled more Reeses Pieces on top. It was a chocolatey MESS! But it was nummy!

For presents, (I'm just gonna say them in the order that I got them) From my friend Rachel, all she gave me was a card that had 20 bucks in it! It was aweshum. From my other friend Atira, She gave me a card (of course) And a t-shirt that had three little ballerinas on it, with other pieces of colorful fabric that looked like tutu's. And then.... NUTELLA!!!!! I love Nutella! But Sierra hates it for some weird reason. Okay, moving on. From my parents, a bracelet made out of Swarovski crystals. It was pink sparkely and pretty! And then I got a camera! It was a pink Canon. It's aweshum! It has lots of different settings, modes, and sounds. But the best thing is, is that it's better than Ethan's and mine was 70 dollars cheaper!!! :D!

So that was my birfday! my Grandma will be coming later today to give me my present!

Buh-bye!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear you! Happy birthday to you! And many more on channel 4! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You're so weird! But I am too.... So I can't judge you!

    ReplyDelete