Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm in Coppelia!

Okie dokie! (For those of you who don't know) Coppelia is a ballet about a doll, that tries to make a guy jealous. The guy falls in love with a doll but he doesn't know that she's a doll. But this dude has a girlfriend. And that makes her mad. So she dresses up like a doll. And stuffs. And that's pretty much the story.
But anyways, my two friends Ella and Kiana told me and my other friend Grace, that they got in to Coppelia. I really wanted to check the mail but Sierra said that there was nothing for PNB. So the next day we all went shopping with my Grandma. And while we were at Fred Meyer my mom got a text saying, "Grace got into Coppelia. We'll be praying that the fourth Skittle gets in too!" (BTW the skittles is our little club name)
So I was bugging my mom over and over, "Can we go now?!?!?!?" And eventually we left. It was like 1:45 ish. And the mail usually comes at 3 ish. But we stopped and checked the mail anyway. And........ THE MAIL WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom got in the car again and I asked, "Is there anything from PNB?!" She was looking through it and she saw a letter that said, "To the parents of Abigail Opper" I grabbed it really fast and opened it. I read the first 2 lines.... And I screamed.
I get a pretty pink and gold little TUTU!!!!! EEEEP! I'm super duper super duper excited!

We have 4 weeks to learn 4 little dances. I'm super nervous. But I'm just glad I don't have a prop.

So.... Yea! Buh-bye!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Congrats Congrats! I'm soo happy for you!!!
    See you soon!
    P.S. Why on the label did you write "Every day I'm shuffling"? Is it because your feet hurt?
    P.S.S. What is a prop? I mean, why are you glad you didn't get one? I don't get it.. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It's okay. And the label "Everyday I'm Shuffling" is from a song called Party Rock Anthem. And a prop is something that you dance with. Like in Nutcracker my prop was a gun, in Don Q my prop was a plastic arrow.

    ReplyDelete