Monday, November 11, 2013

Sorry!!!

I know, I haven't posted since... May.... But now I will catch you all up!


The summer course at PNB was soo much fun!!! I made a lot of new friends!! Also this summer I got an Instagram!!! This was one of the best summers I have ever had. I've had lots of fun on the tree swing, playing with Fernando and Cassie, and getting ready for level 6.

During the summer course, on my way home, I got a call from Rachel. When I answered she was talking about Macklemore. A rapper from Seattle. She knew that I couldn't go to his concert in December because it was sold out. So she said, that her mom bought 3 tickets and she is giving one to me!!!! I was so happy I started crying.... Yeah.

In level 6 there are about 11 girls who are repeating this year. Which is really weird for me because I'm used to 2 or 3 girls repeating. The classes are tough but I can keep up.

Nutcracker auditions were on pointe. I wasn't really nervous but I really wanted Chinese this year.
The audition went great I didn't mess up and I did everything to my best ability.

The Nut results came out 1 week later. And I got CHINESE!!!!!! Chinese is on pointe and its the only pointe role for kids!!! I am so excited and cant wait for rehearsals.
My 3 best skittle friends Grace, Ella, and Kiana all got Chinese as well. And I was hoping that we would all be in the same cast!
And we are!!!!!

Nut rehearsals were starting and us 4 skittles are in the same cast this year! Most of the other Chinese girls have done it before. So they were kinda mad at us for taking up most of the time.

So that's about all... I'll hopefully post sooner than 6 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment