Wednesday, January 16, 2013

>.<

That face up there is because of confrences... TODAY! I'm freaking out! And they aren't gonna tell me! Because it's too early to tell. But last year 2 level 5's got a yes at this time! ONLY 2! Everyone else got a "It's too early to tell" So they will just tell me that I need to stretch, "Pull up till my head falls off." GAH I'm flarbing out! I'll post about what I got later. It's at 4:00 so yah.


If the title has this face, >.< It means it's too early to tell.

If it's a yes, :D

If it's a no, D:

If it's a maybe, O_O <------ That's me waiting for the letter or phone call...

We're probably gonna leave around 3 with the traffic. And we'll be home around 4:30. *Thinking going on right now............ so that's....... 3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!!! I'M GONNA GO SCREAM AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment