Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The big divet

I made this new Minecraft world and it is AWESHUM. And I'm in my 2 favorite lands, Swamp, and Plains. And when I was exploring my new world I found this big arch between two mountains. There was a big divet in the middle. And decided that it would be my home. So far I've made myself a farm, a bed, a workbench, and a chest. And I've found, an Emerald, (Which is the rarest thing to find in the WHOLE game!) 8 Diamonds, over 100 Red stone, too much Coal, and lots of Iron. I've also made a Mine cart, mine cart rails, red stone rails, and red stone torches. (To power the Red stone rails) I don't know what to do in my world. I wanted to find Gold but I'm too lazy. Any ideas? You can comment if you want.

Well, I'm gonna go play Minecraft. So I'll post something in a few days. (maybe)
Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment