Thursday, August 30, 2012

Spitting water

Oh my gosh! It was so much fun! *Ahem* Let me explain...

Me and Ethan were playing outside, and I was drinking water. Ethan said something funny and I spat it everywhere. Then he got his water bottle and we made flarby pictures on the fence. Then we started flarbing. I would go on the tree swing and then I would spin myself up and while I was unspinning I would spit water everywhere. Then I was running and I would look behind me and open my mouth. I got water all down the back of my leg. But it was SOOO worth it. Then Ethan said to pat his back. And he TOTALLY PUKED EVERYWHERE!!!!! It was cool. Then we would skip and have our mouths open while doing it.

I am currently soaking wet and I am going to stay inside for a little while and dry off.
Well, I gotta play a video game with ETAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



P.S.  (Ethan told me to write this)


ETHAN WANTS RAINBOWS....

1 comment: