Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Confrences!

Holy poo! My confrence is TODAY! If I don't move up I'm gonna be really sad. But if I get a maybe, that's a good thing. Because that will just make me want to work harder for a yes. And if I get a YEAH! Then I will be really excited and I might scream in my teachers ear.....
One reason why I really want to move up to level 5 is because the leotard is PURPLE! I like purple it's probably my favorite color out of the leotard level thingy majig. And another reason why I want to move up is because we actually DO stuff on pointe. Right now we're doing the same old stuff every single time in level 4. It gets kind of annoying.
If I have to stay back for whatever reason, then that's a good thing! Because I can master whatever it is that I have been struggling with. Even though I REALLY don't want to, a lot of girls in my class most likely are going to get held back. Just because level 4 is a lot different than level 5.



So, YUP! Now you know what I'm doing today! Hope you enjoyed! (Actually I really don't care if you enjoyed or not) But okie dokie!
BUH-BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment