Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New contest!

Okay, since my new contest was won. By: Atira. I now have another contest! And you pick your own prize! (As long as it's possible) But all you have to do is answer this little question:  What's the creepiest thing that I own?

I'll give you 3 hints:

1. It's kind of like a stuffed animal
2.It's in a game (Any type of console probably has it)
3. It has a pink outfit


Ethan sadly yet again you cannot guess or cheat. Because I told you the answer! HEHEHEHE!

7 comments:

  1. Is it Miss Splosian Man? (I might have spelled that wrong) and I said that for my Bro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Sorry, but no, I have actually have no idea what that is! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Atira, I heard that you texted Ethan the answer. But he lies a lot so please post a comment! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abby! Yes, I did text Ethan the answer. He wouldn't lie.. I think.. (Don't tell him the "I think" part, OK? It's just I don't know him like you do, soo...)
    And, the answer is Princess Peach! And, that was my Mom who guessed it. And, for her prize, she wants a handmade by you sign that says Happy Hannukah! Can't wait till we see you on the 29th of this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okie Dokie! I'll make it eventually! But most likely next Hannukah. But I'll try to get it by this year. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK! Thanks! Hopefully this year... :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete