Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween!

Halloween is tomorrow, and I'm sooo excited! I'm going to be a, creeper! And no, not the kind of creeper your thinking of. A creeper is a little enemy in the game called, Minecraft. The best game in da world! XD I'll have a big green box on top of my head. And, it hardly stays on..... So...... I don't know what I'm going to do. But I'm not the only creeper! Ethan is gonna be a creeper too! And Sierra.... I'm not sure what she's gonna be. She was going to be a stick figure. Wearing all black and tape on glow sticks. But she wore her costume to a halloween party, and apparently it's really hard to wear. And taking it off is like torture.... Yeah, I don't know. She says she might be someone from the 80's. Just because it's easy.

But, comment on what your gonna be! :) Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment