Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Horrible/amazing children

Yesterday mom, dad, and Sierra all went to work. And Ethan and I were home alone. Mom always makes a chore list for us to do while their gone. And we did all that and then we did...

Cassie hopped on my bed with muddy paws. So I brought all of my bedding to the Laundry area and I threw it on the ground. Then like a half hour later I was petting Cassie, when I realized she smelled like MUD. So I said, "Etan... Let's give Cassie a bath." And he said, "After I do guitar for a half hour." Okie Dokie! Then I was gonna grab the broom when I saw all of my muddy bedding on the floor, and I said, "Etan... We should also do the laundry." Because I didn't want any stains on my stuffs. So we threw it in the Washer and we're like.....
How much soap do we put in?!?!? " I DON'T KNOW?!?!?" So we ended up putting about 4....... That's it just 4. And we didn't put them in their for long enough so they weren't even wet. But we put them in the dryer anyway.
Then we gave Cassie a bath then Ethan's all like, "We should give Fernando a bath too. It's only fair." So we gave him a bath.
Then we finished doing the laundry by doing more and more loads. And then we played Twister the FUN WAY. (On your back)



PEWDIEPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Buh-bye YALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment