Monday, March 5, 2012

Confrences!

Okie dokie! So, every year I have a confrence to see if I can move up at dance class. So I was really hoping that I could so I can stay with all of my friends, and not have to be with all of the level 3's.
I walked into my teachers office so she could tell me yes, or no. She said that I had really nice feet and legs, and that I needed to work on more energy and stuffs. And then.... She said, "So, we're looking forward to seeing you in level 5 in the fall." I WAS SO HAPPY! If there wasn't people in the room I would have screamed my face off. But I could hold it in. (But I was screaming on the inside... :D)

We went out to dinner to celebrate. We went to Todo Mexico. It was NUMMY! And now I have to do some weird thing on Minecraft with Ethan. We're supposed to make a Mexican restaurant and Have Florence and Miss Jessica be eating there. (I'll tell you about Florence and Miss Jessica in another post.)
I play Miss Jessica. And Ethan is Florence. (Yes, Ethan plays a woman.)

So, that was meh post! Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment